Please read these guidelines before lighting your Jewel Affair Luxury Candle or using your Jewel Affair Luxury Reed Diffuser.
- During the first use, allow your candle to burn until the entire surface has pooled and turned to a liquid wax. This will help activate the the wax and prolong the life of your candle, ensuring it gives the best scent throw.
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours. This stops any soot releasing and forming on your glass. You can relight your candle once the top solidifies again.
ALWAYS TRIM YOUR WICK
- Always trim your candle wick to 4-5 mm after each burn. This ensures an even burn throughout the life of the candle.
- Stop using your candle when 5mm of wax remains on the base.
- Place your candle on a flat, solid, heat proof surface.
- Never leave children and pets unattended near an open flame & avoid drafts.
REUSING YOUR CANDLE GLASS
- Wipe your glass with a microfibre cloth and rubbing alcohol if necessary.
- To reuse your glass, remove the remaining wax by placing the glass in the freezer to harden then scrape out the wax, or you can safely discard any remaining wax after your final burn and then immediately wipe the inside of the glass with a cloth and warm water to remove any residual liquid.
- DO NOT throw wax down the sink or drainpipe as it will clog your drains and can be harmful to wildlife.
Luxury Reed Diffuser Care
Reed diffusers release fragrance into the surrounding air all day long. They are great in every room of your home, helping to create a comforting and familiar atmosphere.
To get the best out of your diffuser:
- Unscrew the gold cap and remove the stopper.
- Replace the gold cap and insert the reeds.
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room.
- For a stronger scent turn the reeds weekly.
- Always place on a flat, stable surface. Do not allow the oil to make contact with polished, waxed, synthetic or fabric surfaces and materials. Oil may cause staining.